- RSS Channel Showcase 2382216
- RSS Channel Showcase 1748194
- RSS Channel Showcase 5383900
- RSS Channel Showcase 5657168
Articles on this Page
- 09/22/15--04:00: _The Importance of D...
- 10/20/15--04:00: _Yoga for Insomnia
- 12/22/15--03:00: _Mindful Wellness Re...
- 02/18/16--03:00: _Nutritionist’s Guid...
- 02/26/16--03:00: _5 Ways to Get Healt...
- 04/27/16--04:00: _Healthy Eyes
- 06/28/16--04:00: _My Workout Routine
- 09/08/16--04:00: _My Food Diary
- 10/13/16--04:00: _Weekly Meal Planning
- 11/08/16--03:00: _Why I Eat Funny
- 04/05/17--04:00: _Freshly Squeezed
- 04/19/17--08:29: _Weekly Shopping List
- 05/09/17--04:00: _7 Daily Wellness Pr...
- 06/08/17--04:00: _How I Incorporate P...
- 06/27/17--04:00: _My Wellness Philosophy
- 07/10/17--05:00: _How to Curb Sweet C...
- 10/17/17--04:00: _My New Morning Routine
- 11/28/17--03:00: _Staying Healthy Dur...
- 12/12/17--03:00: _6 Ways to Wind Down...
- 01/15/18--03:00: _Feeling Good
- 09/22/15--04:00: The Importance of Downtime
- 10/20/15--04:00: Yoga for Insomnia
- 12/22/15--03:00: Mindful Wellness Retreat
- 02/18/16--03:00: Nutritionist’s Guide: Dining Out
- 02/26/16--03:00: 5 Ways to Get Healthier and Happier Now
- 04/27/16--04:00: Healthy Eyes
- 06/28/16--04:00: My Workout Routine
- 09/08/16--04:00: My Food Diary
- 10/13/16--04:00: Weekly Meal Planning
- 11/08/16--03:00: Why I Eat Funny
- 04/05/17--04:00: Freshly Squeezed
- 04/19/17--08:29: Weekly Shopping List
- 05/09/17--04:00: 7 Daily Wellness Practices
- 06/08/17--04:00: How I Incorporate Protein Into My Diet
- 06/27/17--04:00: My Wellness Philosophy
- 07/10/17--05:00: How to Curb Sweet Cravings
- 10/17/17--04:00: My New Morning Routine
- 11/28/17--03:00: Staying Healthy During the Holidays
- 12/12/17--03:00: 6 Ways to Wind Down Without Wine
- 01/15/18--03:00: Feeling Good
Lulu & Georgia Moroccan Pouf, custom Society Social chair, Pottery Barn sisal rug This summer was one of the best of my life. We were lucky enough to travel almost every week, and when we were home, our weekends were packed full of plans and projects. It was a non-stop blur of activity. Last weekend was the first I’ve had with only a few plans in ...
I’ve written about my insomnia time and time again, most recently here. My sleep challenge is a constant battle and something that I will always work to improve. Whether it’s acupuncture, breathing exercises, natural supplements, or a nighttime routine, I’m willing to try pretty much anything. One thing that I try to do on and off is a nightly yoga routine. Whenever I practice yoga before bed, I ...
Photos courtesy of The Mayflower Grace My New Years resolution for 2016 is to practice more self-love. Like many women, I tend to be incredibly hard on myself and I want that to change! My first step to making my resolution a reality was booking a mindful wellness retreat. The three day program in March supports women at all stages of their lives and can help give you incredible ...
Jessica’s Shirt / My Shirt Although I have a background in holistic healthy coaching, like many other seemingly healthy people, I get “stuck” in certain situations. Eating out is one of them. I can be “good” all week, cooking clean meals and drinking plenty of green juice, but when I go out to a nice restaurant, that is all long forgotten. I often leave nights ...
Shirt / Blazer / Boyfriend Jeans Earlier this week, I had a really bad day. Like one of the worst. Let me explain: I woke up to my poor little pup having diarrhea all over his bed (and himself). Having never had my own dog before, this was not something that I knew how to deal with in a graceful way. Talk about reality check! So ...
Dress c/o Vineyard Vines Turning 30 was a milestone, but as my 31st birthday approaches, it’s dawning on me that I’m actually…”in my 30s”. It’s not all that scary and I have a feeling this decade is going to be the best one yet, but it does make me think twice about protecting myself in ways that I never thought to before. I’m more religious about ...
One of the questions that I’m most often asked in my Monday Snapchat Q&As is about my workout routine. I wish I could say I have it down to an art and that I’m super in shape… I mean I’m married to an incredible personal trainer, you’d think I’d be on top of my game, right? Not so much. I have a weird relationship with ...
One of the blog posts that you guys asked me for over on Snapchat is a food diary. Almost every week in my Monday Q&A, someone asks me to share a food diary so I figured this was a good time to start! I finally spent three days a few weeks ago writing down every single thing that I ate to share with you. I was completely honest and ...
One of the things that I’m most proud of as an adult, is my ability to plan and cook great, homemade meals every week. Not only do I plan for dinners, but I try to make sure that Anel and I both have a home-cooked lunch at least three days per week (his coworkers get pretty jealous). This is both cost effective and a healthier option, as it’s easy ...
Blazer / Pants / Tee (current favorite) / Similar Pumps / Lipstick (in Habanero) “Excuse me, do you have a gluten free menu?”, “Can they make that without dairy?”, “I’m actually not drinking tonight, thanks though!” All three of these phrases come out of my mouth on a daily basis. One of the most commonly asked questions I get on email and Snapchat is, “Why are you ...
Growing up, we always had freshly squeezed orange juice on the table at breakfast, and I bet a lot of you did as well. Lately, however, fruit juices have been getting a bad rap, so I’ve seen this less and less often. Last week, Tropicana invited me down to visit their orange groves and plants […]
A few weeks ago I started sharing my weekly Whole Foods Market hauls on Instastories, and it’s become my most requested piece of content on social… ever! After many requests for a full blog post, I’m finally sharing my weekly shopping list, some favorite products, and tricks of the trade that I’ve learned along the […]
People often assume that holistic wellness practices are all pricey and time consuming, but that’s not the case! Over the last few weeks as I’ve been feeling icky and sick with what is apparently third trimester morning sickness (it’s a thing…), I’ve brought back a lot of the things that I used to do for […]
I’ve never been a big meat eater. My mom loves to tell the story that as a baby and small child, I refused anything with meat in it despite her best efforts. At age 14 I decided I was going to be a vegetarian (not vegan), and that lasted for almost two full years. I don’t really […]
I’ve been wanting to write this post for a while, but couldn’t figure out how to organize it. I finally sat down this weekend and thought about the different areas in my life and how I incorporate a wellness “philosophy” into each. Even if you don’t read the full post, what I want you to […]
I’ve never really been a “sweet person” before. I could always skip dessert without a second thought, but if there was a bowl of tortilla chips with guac? Forget it! Salty has been my lifelong jam… Until recently. I finally understand what people are talking about when they say they can’t control themselves with sugar, […]
I feel like every blogger I follow is constantly writing about their morning routine. I have too, in the past. And while I sometimes wish my mornings were still filled with sun salutations, oil pulling, and 10 minutes of meditation, they’re not. But in a way, they’re better because I appreciate the quiet and fill […]
This is kind of a random topic, but it’s what has been on my mind front and center lately, so I thought I would sit down and organize my thoughts which then turned into a blog post. December is an exciting but stressful month for a lot of people, myself included. Exciting because of the […]
When I originally thought about writing this post, it was geared towards moms who, after a long day with work and their kids, often relax with a hefty glass of wine. After I had Amalia, I got into the habit of having a glass of wine every single night, not something that I ever used […]
January 1st always feels like a fresh slate, but I like to think we can all have a clean start every Monday so today I’m challenging you guys to join me on my quest to feel better this month. It’s never too late to start! After the holidays I pretty much always feel like a […]